Salkic: Confident that group that signed agreement at BiH level will have RS majority too

News and politics

Salkic: Confident that group that signed agreement at BiH level will have RS majority too

PostPostao/la Administrator » Pon stu 24, 2014 9:25 pm

windows7sevn.org Facebook Share

Ramiz Salkic, vice president of Republika Srpska (RS) from the Bosniak people, participated this evening in a session of the Homeland Coalition caucus in the RS National Assembly, expressing confidence that there exists the capacity for the group of parties that signed an agreement at the BiH level tomorrow will secure a parliamentary majority at the RS level as well and elect the Assembly’s leadership.

In a statement to Fena, Salkic confirmed that the Homeland Coalition caucus is meeting on the eve of tomorrow’s first session of the RS National Assembly’s new session.

Salkic tomorrow will officially take his office and says that he still does not know where his new office will be, because the vice presidents are no longer situated in the RS Palace, where the RS president is seated.

He said that he has not been in the new spaces, which should be in the old RS government building on the top floor.

"Tomorrow I will most likely become familiar with the situation. I am a person who comes from the field and I love working in the field the most, where I will spend most of my time as well. I will ask, for example, to set up an office for the vice president in Podrinje, because nowhere is it defined that the office must be only in Banja Luka,” said Salkic.

http://www.oslobodjenje.ba/daily-news/s ... jority-too
Administrator
Site Admin

Vrati se na: Bosnian politics