Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs ZTE Axon 7

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs ZTE Axon 7

PostPostao/la Donnieclark » Sub stu 25, 2017 10:51 am

windows7sevn.org Facebook Share
Hello,

I am looking to get a budget Chinese phone and considering both Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and ZTE Axon 7. AliExprexx is selling Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with 4GB RAM & 64GB ROM for CAD227 and Gearbexx is selling ZTE Axon 7 4GB RAM & 64GB ROM for CAD337 (which is significantly cheaper than Newegg and NCIX). Based on the reviews I have seen online, they are both solid budget phones. I wonder if it is worth to pay $110 more for the ZTE Axon 7 with better speakers, camera and C cable charging. Or just stick with the cheapest for a budget phone. Note: Phone taking is kind of important to me as I do take lot of kids photos. However, I just wonder how much difference is the photo quality from both budget Chinese phones. By the way, I know the next generation for both phones are coming out soon, but their starting price points are probably higher and not sure it is worth to wait for any significant changes. Thanks for any advice.

Note: Currently using a Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, nothing wrong with it. But its 16GB ROM is just killing me as I run out of internal memory which is not even enough for updating the existing apps, not to mention installing all apps I want........ MicroSD card just can't solve the problem.

For more details: app trailers
Donnieclark

Vrati se na: Mobiteli