Kljosov o starobalkanskoj i2a

najzastupljenijoj u BH

Kljosov o starobalkanskoj i2a

PostPostao/la ZlatniLjiljan » Ned ruj 22, 2013 5:22 pm

windows7sevn.org Facebook Share
Na pitanje dali je moguce da nosimo gene koji su stari oko 35000 godina:

Now, let's come back to your initial question. Since the most ancient people bones of which have been identified in Europe lived 45,000 years before present, of course, we can carry genes from some 25,000 ybp. Furthermore, we bear genes and Y-chromosomes from million of years ago, from our common ancestors with chimpanzee, gorilla, macaque. So, 25,000 years ago is a very recent time in that regard. Regards, Anatole Klyosov

Razgovarali smo o genetici, i na moje pitanje kakva je katastrofa zadesila evropu, o kojoj je godposin Kljosov pricao i dali znamo sta se desilo:

"Yes, we generally know, however it needs some more archaeological data for a verification. Data (from excavated haplotypes, on migration of haplogroups-haplotypes, on present-day haplotypes) show that in he middle of the 3rd millennium BC (around 4500 years ago) practically all haplogroups have disappeared from Europe. They included R1a, I1, I2, E-V13, G2a (the last one was the most widespread haplogroup in Europe, as excavations show). Overall, the haplogroups have disappeared between 5000 and 4000 years ago. There was no any "Palaeolithic continuity" in Europe. The "Old Europe" has gone. Remarkably, this time period coincides with populating of Europe by R1b people, the Arbins, essentially Bell Beaker folks. Climate in the middle of the 3rd millennium BC was one of the best (so-called Atlantic period). At any rate, if climatologists are wrong, why the Arbins have populated Europe very fact an without any problem? Why they left, and all other vanished? I think, the answer is rather obvious. Regards, Anatole Klyosov"
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
ZlatniLjiljan

Vrati se na: O I2a i I2a1b haplogrupi